Monday, August 2, 2010

Words I Wrote Down

Here's the important bit:

I like way too many things. That makes me a tragically unfocused individual, since there are so many different things all simultaneously competing for my attention.

There's a plus side to this though: I never spend very long sitting still.

Which is where this blog comes in. A lot can be said about experiencing new and interesting things, but even more can be said about sharing the experiences that are the most exciting or special or fantastic.

I'll be attempting to document as many of the interesting adventures I have, wherever I might have them.

For the time being I'll leave it at saying I just got back from a week long stint at the recording studio. That's an adventure in and of itself, but since it's documented elsewhere? I'll keep this place clear of all that.

- West

No comments:

Post a Comment